Sant Antoni de Portmany is in the privileged position of enjoying spectacular sunsets all year round. And each one is different. Depending on the season and the point of the coast from where you watch it, the sun leaves by dipping into the sea or hiding behind the coastal hills of Sant Josep de sa Talaia (in winter) and the islets of Sa Conillera and des Bosc. During your vacation you have many sunsets to discover. The trick is to enjoy them from different corners. Take note of the following viewpoints and compare them. You will be surprised to find out how different each experience is!
1. Ses Variades. Along this stretch of the coast the sunset has its own soundtrack thanks to its famous cafeterias and restaurants. To create a festive atmosphere.
2. Cap Negret. Situated three kilometres away from the urban centre of Sant Antoni, you can reach this viewpoint by car or walking along the path that follows the coast in the direction of Cala Salada. You will have views to the sea, the Conillera islet, and the impressive Cap Nunó. For solitary spirits.
3. Punta Galera. Another special place from where you can enjoy the Ibizan sunset. Perfect for feeling connected with Nature and end by having one last swim. It is located 4 kilometres away from the urban centre. For naturists.
4. Cap Blanc. Situated between Caló des Moro and Cala Gració, this cape is another perfect viewpoint if what you're looking for is peace and quiet. You can reach the end point from the Cap Blanc aquarium, where you can enjoy a drink. The nearby Gracioneta cove is another option for watching the sun go down whilst dipping into the sea. For romantic souls.
5. Breakwater. From the pier that protects the port and the bay you can also experience spectacular sunsets. A peaceful and nearby place. For practical travellers.