Family-oriented, early-rising, for idle people, sun lovers, active people, curious souls, and party animals. The Sant Antoni de Portmany bay offers proposals for all travellers, tastes and budgets. If you are looking for inspiration, check out the 5 top plans you should not miss.
1. Enjoy the evening from one of the cafeterias in Ses Variades and come back again another day but choose this time one of the peaceful corners situated between Caló des Moro and Cala Gració.
2. Leave your towel on the beach and practise a water activity. There are plenty for all ages and levels. A simple plan? Follow the bay's coastline on a kayak. Do you want to release some adrenalin? Then rent a jet ski or be brave enough to use a flyboard.
3. Open your eyes underwater. Thanks to the transparency of our coves' water you can spend time playing with the fish with the aid of a simple pair of goggles.
4. Follow the three kilometres of our seafront promenade from Sa Punta des Molí to Caló des Moro. You can tone your body and soul.
5. Discover the secrets and the nicest corners of Ibiza's West coast on board a ship. You can rent out a boat (there are even some models that do not require sailing licence) or join some of the day trips that have the port as starting point.